This month’s Guild Meeting: Wednesday, December 11
Location: Harvey Wheeler Community Center,
1276 Main Street Concord, MA 01742
Time: 6:30 p.m. for Dinner (earlier than normal meetings)
Program: Holiday Party
- We’ll begin with a catered dinner (donations of $5 toward the cost will be gratefully accepted)
- and a potluck dessert (bring your favorite treat to share).
- We’ll then partake in a fun game with a fabric exchange. Please bring three fat quarters. Remember to give the quality of fabric you would like to receive.
- We will be showing our last summer mystery quilts, “Undercover in Long Beach” in December.
- We will also collect donations for Rosie’s Place and Open Table.
January 17-20: Getaway weekend in Gardner, MA!
Please contact Marian Bressel for details.
The next Open Sew will be in January
Location: the Harvard Congregational Church, 5 Still River Road, Harvard, MA 01451.
Time: 9-3. Come for the whole time, or just part of it. Take the elevator to the second floor.
As a “thank you” to the Church for donating this space for us, please bring a non-perishable food item to be sent to Loaves and Fishes, our local food pantry.
Raffle Quilt 2018-2019
Renew your membership
Download the form here.
Watch this space for new things! (Do you need something from the old website? It’s no longer being updated, but it’s available online while we work on the new website.)
The Concord Piecemakers is a 501(c)(3) public charity.